Production




   Its finally production time and I am pretty excited to see my story come to life. The technology used for my film was an iphone xr. I learned the importance of knowing what you're doing and how much power that holds because you can have all the technology you need but without knowledge of what you're doing its useless. I used Youtube and google chrome as consults for my film process such as certain camera angles and even inspiration from watchin short films. I did work from certain influences when recording specific shots such as this close up towards the ground that made an emphasis on the title. Also frameworks from Juno which incorporated full body shots of the characters walking out of frame or in frame. There were difficulties such as getting the kid to learn their lines and just getting them to understand my ideas. Also we filmed outside and the cars were pretty loud when passing by so it made it pretty difficult for my actors to hear each other. One main Aha moment was figuring out an area where it didn't show my shadow as much and made the scene look more realistic. One main change was switching out one of the actors for a new one because they were not able to make it but it wasn't as difficult thank God.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research process

Preproduction