Postproduction






  I’ve finally reached postproduction where I begin to choose and sort the different shots that I took for my opening scene. To be honest I took a lot of shots because I wanted to be able to find what was just right and to be safe. The editing process is important to be because I’m trying to allow the shots to navigate in meaning and not just be placed in a specific place for no apparent reason. I want to focus on meaning making and by doing so I allow my editing and transitions to match and flow. The main technology that I used for this prices was my phone and laptop. I learned how to use WeVideo for the first time. It’s actually legit and pretty fun. I learned more about the different features and effects that can be added which was cool. It was kind of difficult at first since it was my first time using but I managed. The kinds of transitions that I used in the editing processing were mostly fading in between each shots. I wasn't able to find any sounds to match my project but I left the natural video sound on. It was hard to incorporate sound in background because my phone kept closing the app every time i tried so I tried to improvise. I also was supposed to have a voiceover but that didn't work as planned. I also did not add any color or filters to my project because I wanted to capture its natural lighting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research process

Preproduction