Scriptwriting and funding

 Today is week 2 of me starting my script and putting it together.. My mission statement for my film is the reality of what two individuals can actually deal with and the importance of understanding individuality in two different perspectives. Also, my film emphasizes moving forward which is what we learn growing up but my film shows the challenges and setbacks while trying to move forward in life. My brand would go towards individuality and strength. Some film companies that specialize in my drama are Entertainment, focus features, Working Title films and searchlight films. For this film i'd want to have a smaller production company. More like a independent production company because there's not a lot of involvement going on in my film even with the actors and also I would want to be able to be able to try all the different jobs into making a film. The production company I would choose to be involved in my film is the Warner bros because its already on every major movie and creates movies similar to the audiences that I would like to target. The way I would convince the production company that my film is worth financing would be by sharing the overall theme of my film and pushing the importance of reality. I would sell my film by posting it on all social media platforms so it could get recognized by the right people and gain its own support. Of course it would be a process but eventually it'll get recognized by many production companies and I'd be able to choose which company I would sell my film to and negotiate a price that is both fair and flexible. Before all of this I would definitely plan out a financial plan and make notes of my budget so that everyone gets paid back fairly. Some distribution companies that I would want involved in my film is Netflix and Warner Bros Pictures. My film would be exhibited in a non-theatrical way, meaning my film would featured onscreen to a gathered audience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research process

Preproduction